Following on from the success of ‘Low Carb Vail 2016’
Dr Jeff Gerber (Denver’s Diet Doctor) and Dr Rod Tayler (Low Carb Down Under)
are organising another Low Carb conference in Breckenridge, Colorado.
When: Friday, 24 February 2017 7am (MST) – Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 5:00 PM (MST)
Where: The Village Hotel, 535 South Park Avenue Breckenridge, CO 80424
Event Ticket Cost: $250
Online Live Stream: $20 to watch full three days (included for attendees)
We plan to structure ‘Low Carb Breckenridge 2017’ along very similar lines to ‘Low Carb Vail 2016’. The conference room is much larger than last year and will accommodate many more. Coffee, tea and water will be provided. There are plenty of food options available nearby.
The conference is open to all including the general public, health, nutrition and fitness enthusiasts, scientific community and healthcare professionals. For healthcare professionals, this live activity, Low Carb Breckenridge 2017, with a beginning date of 02/24/2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 19.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Generally, Breckenridge will be less expensive than Vail and it is closer to Denver. We have a group discount rate of $339 per night (three night minimum) for a standard hotel room at the Village Hotel conference location and discount rates on multi-room condos as well. There is a wide range of accommodation available around the area, including the nearby and less expensive Beaver Run Resort and budget friendly options in Frisco (see below), approx. 20 minutes away by car or bus. We have also been able to arrange discount ski lift tickets.
Breckenridge is a Colorado town at the base of the Rocky Mountains’ Tenmile Range. It’s known for its ski resort, year-round alpine activities and Gold Rush history. The Victorian core of this former mining town is preserved as the Breckenridge National Historic District, running primarily along Main Street, with colourfully painted buildings from the 1880s and 1890s housing shops, galleries and restaurants.
- Nina Teicholz – “The Real Food Politics: Institutional Defense of the Status-Quo”
- Dr Jason Fung – “A New Paradigm of Insulin Resistance”
- Dr Ron Rosedale – “Protein Intake, Cancer and Aging”
- Dr Mark Berger – “Low Carb Radiology: Enhancing Your Image”
- Dr Dawn Lemanne – “Carbohydrate Restriction in Cancer Therapy”
- Dr Amy Savagian – “Ketogenic Nutrition in Functional Medicine”
- Erynn Kay, PA-C – “Does Fiber Make You Fat? – The Gut’s Effect on Weight and Metabolism”
- Ivor Cummins – “The Pathways of Insulin Resistance, and Relevance to Chronic Disease”
- Dr Zoe Harcombe – “Should dietary fat guidelines have been introduced ?”
- Dr Zoe Harcombe – “HPCSA vs. Professor Noakes: A bird’s eye view”
- Dr Ted Naiman – “Hyperinsulinemia”
- Jimmy Moore – “The Patient’s Perspective on Fasting”
- Dr David Unwin – “The Glycaemic Index: Helping patients with Type 2 Diabetes”
- Dr Mike Eades – “Does Fat Really Burn in the Flame of Carbohydrate?”
- Dr Andreas Eenfeldt – “The Food Revolution”
- Michel Lundell – “To Assess Ketosis by Blood or Breath Testing?”
- Maria Emmerich – “Ketogenic Cooking”
- Sam Feltham – “Creating Change In Public Health”
- Dr Mark Cucuzella – “Can you Run 50 miles in Sandals and on Bacon and Eggs – Metabolic Flexibility for Athletic Performance”
- Antonio Martinez – “The Legal, Political, and Public Health Policy Challenges and Opportunities of Low Carb”
- Dr Peter Ballerstedt – “Ruminant Reality: Diet, Human Health and the Environment”
- Dr Eric Westman – “Clinical Experience Using LCHF: Case Examples and Tailoring”
- Dr Nicolai Worm – “Nutrition Therapy of Non-Alcoholic Liver Disease – The Most Convincing Argument for Low-Carb Eating”
- Jamie Caporosso – “Keto Paleo advantages for Athlete’s and Chasing Ketones”
- Charlotte Summers – “The Low Carb Program: 150,000 anecdotes”
- Darryl Edwards – “The Case for Physical Activity”
- Dr Benjamin Bikman – “Insulin vs. Ketones: the battle for brown fat”
- Dr Tommy Wood – “The way to man’s heart is through the stomach”
- David Feldmen – “The Dynamic Influence of a High Fat Diet on cholesterol variability”
- Laura Saslow – “A Four Month Online Very Low Carbohydrate, Ketogenic Diet and Lifestyle Intervention Study”
- Dr Gary Fettke – “Model of Inflammation”
- Dr John Schoonbee – “Who are the financial beneficiaries of LCHF”
- David Korsunsky – “Personalised Health Analytics”
- Dr Maryanne Demasi – Emcee
- Dr Jeff Gerber – “Cholesterol OMG!”
- Dr Rod Tayler – “Fine Tuning LCHF for Optimal Health”
The updated Interactive Conference Schedule for ‘Low Carb Breckenridge 2017’ can be linked to your mobile device here.
For further information;
- Accommodation Options & Lodging Group Rates
- Ski Rental Equipment & Lift Passes
- Transportation Options
For any further enquiries please email: [email protected]
We hope you can make it!
Jeff and Rod
Keto Living provides clinically designed products featuring high potency strength nutrient levels manufactured by a leading U.S. nutraceutical company to support Health and Vitality of those living a Keto Lifestyle.