Two days of presentations on low carbohydrate nutrition
for optimising weight, health and performance.
WHEN: Monday 14th August & Tuesday 15th August 2017
WHERE: Townsend Room, Thredbo Alpine Hotel
Thredbo Village Resort, Thredbo NSW 2625
PROVISIONAL MEETING INFORMATION
‘Low Carb Thredbo 2017’ is currently in the planning stage and we will be adding further presenters and topics as they are confirmed. We are currently scheduling daytime sessions from 9:00am to 4:00pm with an optional group dinner to be held on Monday evening and a group breakfast Tuesday morning. The exact meeting timing will be worked out with attendees in conjunction with their preferences. We are flexible!
This meeting will be suitable for those new to Low Carb and Ketogenic Diets as well as those who already have experience and are familiar with some of the science and medical evidence underlying this lifestyle. All are welcome!
At this stage we expect this to be a relatively small meeting with plenty of opportunity for interaction as well as time for some snow sports. Richard and Rod will be staying on to ski from Wednesday the 16th to Friday the 18th of August. For non-skiers there are lots of other activities around the village, including great walks, coffee places and chairlift rides to the top of the mountain.
A range of accommodation options can be found here; https://www.thredbo.com.au/
The Thredbo Alpine Hotel is a good option, in the heart of the village and where our meeting is being held.
- Dr Peter Brukner is a Sports Medicine Physician, Doctor for the Aussie Cricket team and founder of SugarByHalf
- Feng-Yuan Liu is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Co-Director of Metro Dietetics
- Richard Morris is the Co-Founder of the 2KetoDudes.com
- Dr Rod Tayler is an anaesthetist from Melbourne and Founder of Low Carb Down Under
Further presenters will be added as they are confirmed.
- Introduction to Low Carb and Ketogenic Approaches to Nutrition
- Troubleshooting: Fine Tuning Your Diet and Lifestyle for Optimum Health
- A Summary from ‘Ketofest 2017’ in Connecticut
- A Summary from ‘Low Carb Breckenridge 2017’
- 5 to 10 Minutes of Fame from Attendees – Your Story and Perspectives on Low Carb/Keto Nutrition (possible more time depending on how many people attend)
For any further information please contact us via email@example.com