Great low carb breakfast/brunch muffin for one! Double for two.. Triple for three… Flexible recipe!
Choose your favourite fillings – meat/herbs/veg/spices & enjoy! x Shae
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil/Butter
1 Tablespoon of Full Fat milk/Coconut milk
1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
1 Tablespoon Almond Meal/LSA
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
Mix in – Herbs/Spices/Veg/Ham/Bacon Himalayan Pink Salt/Pepper
Sesame seeds/Cheese for topping – Optional
1. In a moderate oven, melt Coconut Oil/Butter in a small Ramekin
2. Blend melted Coconut Oil/Butter, ONE egg, milk, coconut flour, almond meal, baking powder, seasonings.
3. Spoon batter into the pre oiled, warm ramekin. (Don’t be shy with the fat!)
4. Press the thick batter to the edges of the ramekin with a dampened spoon.
5. Crack remaining egg into the centre and other fillings of choice
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and/or cheese
7. Bake for approx 20 minutes in a moderate oven. Should be golden on top!